Saturday, September 1, 2007

First game of the new Stadium!

Weekends are sort of different. I make them different. My minions shall not rest! Nay. Never shall my minions have a day off! Today is the big inaugural game of the new Aggie football Stadium. Temperature is expected to hit 105. Peak of the day, it should be 115 on the field and 110 in the stands, with no wind. I rub my hands with glee!

Our beloved, most esteemed patrons should be dropping like flies! My minions have put out the word that for security reasons, nobody is supposed to let anyone into the buildings, not even cute little old grandma. Ah, my minions! You are so reliably callous and cruel. And my hands are clean. All I did was approve an opening date in the height of summer. The rest? You did it without even any prompting from me, my minions! I call it, "Let grandma die!" the plan with élan!

It's wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. If their estate isn't already locked in to go to UCD as a bequest why should we care if they die? If it is locked in, wonderful!!! That silly stadium will pay for itself in its first day of operation! Oh, I float!

Now, how can I make absolutely sure that no sane student or compassionate and sensible underling at the bottom of the totem pole screws this up and lets people into a building? The chief of police is unlikely to be a problem. Where is that gal anyway? Who the hell is running things today? Darn it!

No comments: